Wednesday 25 January 2012

My Teachers

The following text was posted by me in a forum a few months ago. I am reposting the original post, and I'll in sha ALLAH continue posting my memories and my own opinions.

My Teachers in B.Pharm. (1997 - 2000)


 Prof. Dr. M. Azeem, Physiology
who taught us the subject objectively, precisely and in a subtle manner!
I learned compliance of regulations from him (Less is known what remarkable acheivement he earned when he was the semester cell incharge)

Dr. Muhammad Tariq Aftab
was introduced to us with a terror image!
He taught me how to handle the students politely and respond with a style
I tried to copy rather imitate his teaching style, but original is original :) ............

Dr. Iqbal Azhar
very co-operative and active listener! He is simply the best!
If i m in a teaching profession then its mainly because of him as my confidence level to face the public was about 1% as compared to what it is today. One day during 4th semester he called me upon on the stage to repeat the yesterday's lecture, i went to stage as i was memerized and start delivering lecture, that day i discovered the joy of teaching! He literally drag me out of the stage (kay bus bohat p lia :p)
I m still copying his pattern of lecture delivering

Prof. Mirza Anees Ahmed
Probably the man about whom we listened too much from seniors and
disscussed most among ourselves! :)
He is surely the only teacher one who make us proud on our profession

His lectures taught me how to talk long, how to get involved the students and tricks to become popular

i tried to copy his style ...............laikin bara mushkil hai ray ..!

Prof. Dr. Shahida Parveen Ahmed
(request to all readers that plz recite surah fatiha and surah ikhlas 3 times for her !) She supported me whenever i was broken (especially during our final year final semester and during refreshment after my M.Phil. viva)

Great style of teaching perhaps she has chosen one of the most difficult style of lecture delivering, if i ever make a list of all time favourite teachers for life she would be among top 3!
What i have learned from her is very important: whenever you go to say something publicly; go with a preparation. dont say any thing specially in front of students about whom you know less or about which you are not clear in concept!

1 comment: