Saturday 3 March 2012

Will You still abort or assist in abortion after reading this post





Yesterday, A student asked me about my views on abortion and contraception, and enquired about what Islamic teachings says about this topic!

I respond him that I have least knowledge about that particular topic, and a person should ask the people who know something. I further advised him to contact religious scholars.
When he went I searched a little, and discussed with few to confirm my opinion about Abortion.

Now My Opinion is:

1  The Shari'ah allows abortion only when a qualified and Practicing Muslim doctor declares with reasonable certainty that the continuation of pregnancy will endanger the woman's life. 
   
   This permission is based on the principle of the lesser of the two evils known in Islamic legal terminology as the principle of al-ahamm wa 'l-muhimm (the more important and the less important).
   The Prophet said, "When two forbidden things come [upon a person] together, then the lesser will be sacrificed for the greater." In the present case, one is faced with two forbidden things: either abort the unborn child or let a living woman die. Obviously, the latter is greater than the former; therefore, abortion is allowed to save the live person.

2  Abortion due to economical reasons is not acceptable, nor allowed whatever the case may be, because by doing so you are unintentionally challenging The ALLAH Almighty. ALLAH says :

 


 

Translation :

There is not a creature on earth whose provision is not guaranteed by GOD. And He knows its course and its final destiny. All are recorded in a profound record
(Surah Hood aya # 6)

When ALLAH Himself taking the responsibility of everyone on the earth, then why should we worry about that.

Well ALLAH didn’t say that in Quran that everyone will be forgived on the judgment day, big reason to worry about!


For Learning more on this topic "Click Here"  



While searching on the topic i found the following text, worth reading.


______________________________________________________

A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: 

'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together.' 

So the doctor said: 'Ok and what do you want me to do?' 

She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.'

The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.'

She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request. 

Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care of 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.' 

The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child!' 

'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.' 

The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point. 

He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same! 

If you agree, please SHARE. 

Together we can help save precious lives! 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment